BCBC Children's Ministry
Sunday Mornings, 11:00AM
KidQuest is where kids can grow in their own walk with God, as they sing, celebrate, study, and enjoy! Nursery through third grade are welcome to attend. Kids will learn a lesson, participate in games that enhance the lesson, experience moments of prayer together, and meet some new friends as well.
Sunday Mornings, 9:30 a.m. (Nursery- 5TH GRADE)
Sunday school is our primary teaching time for children ages two through fifth grade! If a child attends Sunday school beginning at age two, by the time they enter Middle School, they will have gone through the Bible between two and three times.
All ages cover the same material on any given Sunday. That way, if you have several children in our program, you can discuss what they’ve learned as a family. Our teachers also help your children memorize a passage of Scripture that goes along with what they’re learning. Our teachers and assistants are committed to what they do. They love Jesus and love children! All of them are required to complete a written interview, background check, and references before beginning to volunteer.
AWANA - 2021 Begins on October 13th
Wednesday Evenings, 6:30PM - 8:00PM
For children ages 3 through 6th grade. Enjoy learning God's Word, memorizing key verses, and building friendships!
- Bible Quizzing - Bible Quizzing seeks to embed the Word of God in the hearts and minds of youth through competitive fun! Click here for more info!
Trail Life USA & American Heritage Girls
- American Heritage Girls and Trail Life are Christ-centered character and leadership development program for girls and boys, 5- 18. They are dedicated to the mission of building men and women of integrity through service to God, family, community, and country.
- TL & AHG meet at BCBC, in the Family Life Center, on Mondays at 6:30PM
- Contact Bill & Tonja Young for more information.
- Vacation Bible School (VBS) : Children are taught biblical truths during the lesson time, create crafts, learn about God through science experiments, participate in crazy games, and enjoy creative snacks.
- Children's Choir - Children have an opportunity to to participate in a children's choir for Christmas & Easter
- Big Events - On occassion we put on a BIG EVENT where we use our imaginations and live in a bible story. We've crossed the Red Sea, been part of the army watching the conflict between Dave and Goliath, heard the Sermon on the Mount, and witnessed the feeding of the 5000 (well, there weren't exactly 5000 of us).