BCBC Children's Ministry
Sunday Mornings, 9:30AM - 10:30AM
Sunday school is our primary teaching time for children ages two through fifth grade! We are using Answers In Genesis curriculum and teach through the entire Bible in a four-year cycle. If a child attends Sunday school beginning at age two, by the time they enter Middle School, they will have gone through the Bible between two and three times.
All ages cover the same material on any given Sunday. That way, if you have several children in our program, you can discuss what they’ve learned as a family. Our teachers also help your children memorize a passage of Scripture that goes along with what they’re learning. Our teachers and assistants are committed to what they do. They love Jesus and love children! All of them are required to complete a written interview, background check, and references before beginning to volunteer.
Sunday Mornings, 10:30AM - 12:00PM
KidQuest is where kids can grow in their own walk with God, as they sing, celebrate, study, and enjoy! Four year olds through third grade are welcome to attend. Kids will learn review the lesson taught in Sunday School, participate in games that enhance the lesson, experience moments of prayer together, and meet some new friends as well. If you have questions about KidQuest, or if you'd like to come and see why so many kids love coming, feel free to stop by this Sunday!
Wednesday Evenings, 6:30PM - 8:00PM
For children ages 3 through 6th grade
We will be staffed by adults and teens who commit to Awana for one year. They are required to complete a written interview, a background check, as well as provide references.
- Bible Quizzing - Bible Quizzing seeks to embed the Word of God in the hearts and minds of youth through competitive fun! Click here for more info!
- Vacation Bible School (VBS) : Children are taught biblical truths during the lesson time, create crafts, learn about God through science experiments, participate in crazy games, and enjoy creative snacks. Tentative Dates for Summer 2020, June 22-26.
- American Heritage Girls - Character Development and Adventure Program for Young Girls
- Trail Life USA - Character Development and Outdoor Adventure Program for Young Boys
- Children's Choir - Children have an opportunity to to participate in a children's choir for Christmas & Easter
- Big Events - Several times a year we put on a BIG EVENT where we use our imaginations and live in a bible story. We've crossed the Red Sea, been part of the army watching the conflict between Dave and Goliath, heard the Sermon on the Mount, and witnessed the feeding of the 5000 (well, there weren't exactly 5000 of us).